Visitors

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog Traffic

I have been researching through all the various sites to come up with ways to increase my traffic and exposure.  One of the best that I have come across is Darren Rowse, and ProBlogger.  I have attached a link to his site so that you can see his recommendations first hand.  I 'm in the process of getting myself set up in different discussion groups and making sure that I establish links to all the sites I've referenced, as well as prior postings so that I can establish those links. 

I feel that I have a lot to learn in this industry, and am looking to my visitors to provide me with critisism and feedback so that I can make necessary changes and improvements.

Thanks for all the help and support.

Regards,
Mark

2 comments:

  1. Yes, well one critisism I'll make is that criticism is spelled criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vernon,
    That one slipped past me. Thanks for pointing it out so i can fix it.

    Take Care,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete